ProFlex™ PCR System QRC
The ProFlex ™ PCR System is an end-point thermal cycler, specifically designed for the amplification of nucleic acids using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process. The user interface consists of a touchscreen with a graphical display that show
The ProFlex™ PCR System is an end-point thermal cycler, specifically designed for the amplification of nucleic acids using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process.
The user interface consists of a touchscreen with a graphical display that shows the time, status, and temperature for each run. A touchscreen keypad allows you to enter information into fields on the display screen.
About the system
There are five models of the ProFlex™ PCR System:
ProFlex™ 96-Well PCR System
ProFlex™ 3x32-Well PCR System
ProFlex™ Dual 96-Well PCR System
ProFlex™ Dual Flat PCR System
ProFlex™ Dual 384-Well PCR System
Five interchangeable ProFlex™ Sample Blocks are available:
ProFlex™ 96-Well Sample Block
ProFlex™ 3x32-Well Sample Block
ProFlex™ Dual 96-Well Sample Block
ProFlex™ Dual Flat Sample Block
ProFlex™ Dual 384-Well Sample Block
The ProFlex™ PCR System allows you to:
• Run three experiments at a time with the 3x32-well, 0.2-mL block
• Interchange the blocks (e.g. exchange the ProFlex™ 3x32-Well Sample Block with the ProFlex™ 96-Well Sample Block, the ProFlex™ Dual 96-Well Sample Block, the ProFlex™ Dual Flat Sample Block, the ProFlex™ Dual 384-Well Sample Block, and vice-versa)
• Access the system remotely through a mobile application
• Program the instrument from the touchscreen interface
• Simulate other PCR instruments with Thermal Simulation modes
• Optimize your PCR with the help of the Veriflex™ blocks
Figure 1 ProFlex™ 3x32-Well PCR System
Figure 2 ProFlex™ 96-Well PCR System
This user guide provides information on how to maximize the capabilities of your ProFlex™ PCR System. This user guide provides unique instructions for the different ProFlex™ block types at the beginning of each section.
Detailed specifications for the ProFlex™ PCR System are found in Appendix C, “Instrument specifications“.